Lost Boys believe that the arts have an important role to play in society; as tools of education, entertainment and ultimately, improving peoples lives.
Therefore The Lost Boys create daring multi-art events, bold theatrical adventures and innovative education inspired by mystery and adventure found in the arts, literature and cinema exploring their impact on society.
- To explore forms, devices and concepts from the worlds of entertainment, literature and art to produce new writing, classics, adaptations and devised theatrical works.
- To encourage new audiences to access different types of art and education by creating multi-art events in non- traditional spaces
- To design inspiring educational workshops and training programmes using theatre, film and stunt performance.
- To create and foster an emerging practice based on the developing individual skills and knowledge of the collaborative
- To have a positive impact on members of society by engaging them in the arts and education